Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Why can't we have more movies with midgets?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member stop_thief's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2000
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Just a quick question, Mr. Movie....
    I was wondering when you were voted king of this forum, because I must have the elections, pal.

    What's wrong with asking tech and relevent questions to moviemaking? This forum is a Guerilla Film-MAKER's forum, not a Look-at-me-I'm-an-asshole-who-likes-watching-movies-so-I-think-I'll-call-myself-Mr. Movie-oh-yes-did-I-mention-that-I'm-an-asshole forum.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member johnny16mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2000
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah! It is called the GORILLA FILMMAKERS FOUM...Hmm...where do midgets fall in gorilla filmmaking? Um..NO WHERE! Why the hell is this lame topic still going on?


  3. #33
    Inactive Member funnytom98's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 1999
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As i said on the other topic....
    A smartass .....I am. I love it. Who else could take such a foolish and useless topic (why can't we have more midgets) and make it the most popular post for the last 2 weeks on here. Damn I am good. You all complain, but you keep posting the replies, so apparently you don't have enough conviction to stick by your guns and ignore this crap.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member MrMovie78's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    ok guys, this is the last time i'm going to say this.....it was a joke at least Dal can take it with a grain of salt. don't get your panties in a bunch because funnytom decided to bring a light hearted topic into the forum. i never said i was king of the forum, i'm just stating over and over that it was a joke, and you should lighten up. there is such thing as a comedy in the film industry, regardless of what you find funny. sorry i couldn't cater to your taste, but you weren't my target audience. and by the way did your spacebar suddenly stop working? i've never seen so many dashes in a broken incoherent sentence, way to go english major!! SINCE THIS IS PROBABLY MY FINAL POST I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT FUNNYTOM IS MY ROOMMATE AND WE'VE BEEN HAVING A GREAT LAUGH WHEN YOU CHUMPS WENT NUTS OVER A STUPID POST, THE REAL JOKE'S BEEN ON YOU!!!

    ------------------
    I like your mom

  5. #35
    Inactive Member titoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 1999
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We love your funny post dudes, as long as you don t joke with questionnable stuffs.
    By the way, I m not really surprised Funny and Movie be roommates, I ve even been thinking it was the very same guy

    Hey everybody we got our own Terence And Philippe in da house!!!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Room mates? Cell mates I reckon. In the secure hospital for retarded felons.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Deliverance Productions's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a film maker from Scotland and I am wanting to talk about films. Not very impressed with this place, as it doesnt seem to have anyone in hear that give s a shit, particularly about dwarfs.

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner Dave from Ireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    WOULD EVERYBODY JUST SHUT THE **** UP??!!

    FORGET THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!

    GO!
    LEAVE THIS PLACE!
    GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY!

    ...OK, are we all cool?!

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner Dave from Ireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    WOULD EVERYBODY JUST SHUT THE **** UP??!!

    FORGET THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!

    GO!
    LEAVE THIS PLACE!
    GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY!

    ...OK, are we all cool?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •